Put ASHP’s Experts to Work in Your Pharmacy
ASHP Consulting Services uniquely builds on ASHP's 75+ year history of improving medication safety, developing and promoting practice standards, and advancing education and training of pharmacists. We offer a full spectrum of customized solutions for hospitals, health systems, and other clinical pharmacy practices.
"ASHP Consulting evaluated our practice during a transitional period and provided detailed recommendations, with both short- and long-term priorities, to address practice gaps. Their in-depth clinical and administrative assessment was extremely comprehensive and provided us a sound road map for implementation."
--ASHP Consulting Client
The experts at ASHP Consulting are internationally recognized practice experts with longstanding reputations for improving outcomes who understand both the operational and financial needs of not only the pharmacy department, but also the C-suite. We offer best practices and standards-based services to meet your pharmacy’s specific needs, delivered by consultants with a record of improving pharmacy practice, patient outcomes, and training programs.
ASHP Consulting offers customized analysis and assessment as well as consulting plan development and implementation, followed by presentation of formal recommendations.
Services offered include the following:
- Comprehensive Pharmacy Review
- Pharmacy Leadership Search And Placement
- Home Infusion
- Supply chain and utilization management (PUMP)
- Revenue Cycle Management
- Antimicrobial Stewardship
- Telehealth/Information Technology
- USP <797> and USP <800> Compliance
- Specialty Pharmacy Operations
- Residency Program Development/Assessment
- Medication Use System Security and Drug Diversion
- Pharmacy Operations
- Ambulatory Care Practice Development or Optimization
- Ambulatory Care Billing Practices
- Plus many more
Speak with one of our experts at the ASHP Consulting Virtual Booth found inside the ASHP Pavilion during the ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting & Exhibition or learn more online at consulting.ashp.org.