ASHP Midyear Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Featured Programming
Join us for programming on topics and perspectives surrounding diversity, equity, and inclusion in the healthcare and pharmacy.
Live Educational Sessions
Sunday, Dec. 5
10 to 11:30 a.m.
Serving the Underserved: Exploring Your Resources
Monday, Dec. 6
5 to 6 p.m.
Impact of Ageism on Therapeutic Outcomes and Patient-Provider Relationships
Thursday, Dec. 9
2:30 to 3:45 p.m.
Caring for Transgender People: Insight and Points of Controversy in Medication Therapy
Home-Study Educational Sessions
- Medical Mythbusting: Counteracting Health Misinformation with Patients
- Integration and Advancement of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in the Pharmacy Workplace
- The Pharmacist's Role in Promoting Health Care Equity and Anti-Racism Practices
- Four Ways Pharmacists Can Address Social Determinants of Health in Clinical Practice
- Not Just Black or White: Rethinking the Concept of Race-Based Algorithms in Clinical Practice
- The All-In Approach to Improving Diversity and Inclusion Within Pharmacy Practice
Posters on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion!
Check the Midyear Itinerary Planner for a full listing of poster presentations on projects related to diversity, equity, and inclusion.