Improve Outcomes, Maximize Results, and Deliver Better Patient Care
ASHP Consulting Services uses internationally recognized experts to offer best practices and standards-based services to meet your pharmacy's specific needs.
Put ASHP’s experts to work in your pharmacy.
ASHP Consulting Services uniquely builds on ASHP's 80+ year history of improving medication safety, developing and promoting practice standards, and advancing education and training of pharmacists. We offer a full spectrum of customized solutions for hospitals, health systems, and other clinical pharmacy practices.
The experts at ASHP Consulting are internationally recognized practice experts with longstanding reputations for improving outcomes who understand both the operational and financial needs of not only the pharmacy department, but also the C-suite. We offer best practices and standards-based services to meet your pharmacy’s specific needs, delivered by consultants with a record of improving pharmacy practice, patient outcomes, and training programs. All funds generated by the activities of ASHP Consulting support ASHP’s mission and members, rather than owners, directors, or shareholders.
ASHP Consulting offers customized analysis and assessment as well as consulting plan development and implementation, followed by presentation of formal recommendations.
Services offered include consulting in the following areas:
- Comprehensive pharmacy review and compliance
- Pharmacy leadership search and placement
- Revenue cycle management
- 340B Drug Pricing Program/financial management
- Home infusion
- Pharmaceutical utilization management Antimicrobial stewardship
- Specialty pharmacy operations
- Assessment planning and implementation
- Residency program development/assessment
- Medication use system security and drug diversion
- Pharmacy operations
- Ambulatory care practice development or optimization
- Pharmacy services integration
- Pharmacy/health information technology
- Plus, many more
Speak with one of our experts at the ASHP Experience Center inside the Exhibit Hall (Booth 1713) or learn more online at consulting.ashp.org.